July 20, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT SPAM! This message is just very very very late…
With few responsibilities, in June of 2009 i began sharing our E-Vichara every Monday.
With many responsibilities, in January of 2013 i began sharing our E-Vichara every other Monday.
With many more responsibilities, at the beginning of 2020 i began slowing down sharing our E-Vichara.
Aspiring to be more responsible, at the beginning of 2021 i begin speeding up sharing our E-Vichara.
Gratitude for your patience to understand this offering…
Doc to Marty: “Marty, whatever happens, don’t EVER go to 2020!”
Do you feel the same way?
If you focussed on loss, you were panicky and felt 2020 was a pandemic.
If you focussed on gain, you were composed and felt 2020 was a challenge.
2020 gave us lots of training. 2020 gave us lots of testing. We focus on some of the Truths of 2020 in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (July 20, 2020) — — The 20–20 on 2020
- C is for CommUnity — with Courses/Workshops/Festivals all organized virtually, the barrier to entry of physicality was lifted, enabling seekers around the world to come together
- O is for Outdoors — being deterred from flying, driving, etc. we were directed to run, hike, etc. in our local parks, neighbourhoods, etc., en-joying simple living
- R is for Relationships — living from home we came to experience outer-inner conflict more than ever and relatedly we came to understand the need for compassion with others-ourselves more than ever
- O is for Offering — intimately feeling how fortunate we are, we naturally donated to build equality more than ever
- N is for Narrowness — the original pandemics are the isms (racism, favouritism, etc.) and politics revealed the inexhaustible selfishness of many leaders-followers, revealed how important long-term thinking is
- A is for Acceptance — we were immersed in change, encouraging us to accept and adapt, in-joying high thinking