The Beautiful Game
April 30, 2018
Namah Te from San Diego!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
With the completion of the real World Cup, the typical citizen is wondering what was the big deal?
The big deal is that football (soccer in North America) is most beautiful! Now get in the game with our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (April 30, 2018) — — The Beautiful Game
- All passionate artists know their talents and the opportunities to express their talents are only possible with God’s grace — many football players will touch the ground or kiss the sky in remembrance of their Creator
- Compare the condition of the field (i.e. ice in hockey, nets in basketball, etc.) and complexity of the equipment (i.e. racquets in tennis, gloves in baseball, etc.) to football (grass and a ball) — the simplicity of a game facilitates the universality of a game
- Every one of us can remember an out of shape player in American football, Indian cricket, etc. yet we would not be able to do the same with football — football players run over 10 kilometres a game showing how a game mentality easily and naturally releases our potential
- The more one can see the more one can respond — a football fullback can see the entire field and from that position can practice selflessness by continuously passing the ball/credit
- Our society has an irresponsible habit of remembering most those who make the most noise (i.e. goal scorers, lead singers, etc.) — a football game flows with over 1,000 careful passes, creating the ideal context to score
- Unfortunately the motto, ‘Fake it until you make it’ works in many environments (i.e. dating, preaching, etc.) — in football, actual as well as artificial fouls happen and whenever a penalty is incurred, whenever a penalty shot is missed, there is no blame culture