The Chinmaya Inspiration Yatra X
January 22, 2018
Namah Te from San Jose!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
At the beginning of each E-Vichara i introduce the content with words. This E-Vichara i introduce the content with pictures — — The Chinmaya Inspiration Yatra X — VICARIOUSLY!
E-Vichara (January 22, 2018) — — The Chinmaya Inspiration Yatra X
- Haridvara is where we learned about shraddha (faith) by experiencing Daksha Mandira — the circumstances that led from trying to remember the details of Haridwar as guided by Swami Sharadananda during my Vedanta Course to being able to lead 35 North Americans to the same sacred grounds was beyond any of our efforts
- Hrshikesha is where we learned about krtajna (gratitude) by experiencing Sivananda Ashrama — contemplating in the Samadhi Mandir where Swami Sivananda rests in the lotus posture, reflecting in the Bhajan Mandir where the Maha Mantra has been chanted without break for over 75 years, were catalysts to knowing the depth of Sanatana Dharma
- Gangotari is where we learned about titiksha (endurance) by experiencing Mata Ganga — despite everyone telling us the roads will be closed, the police will stop you, the busses cannot travel there, we were able to revel in the darshan of where Mother Ganga reaches the people, completely by ourselves
- Uttarakashi is where we learned about mauna (silence) by experiencing Tapovana Ashram — a person most definitely impacts a place as the floors, the walls, the air all around us was infused with the quietude of Swami Tapovanam, forcing the same within us
- Amritsara is where we learned about ashcharya (wonderment) by experiencing Suvarana Mandira — despite everyone telling us the Golden Temple will be too busy, the distance is beyond comfort, this is not part of the plan, we were able to listen and prostrate to the Guru Granth Sahib on the full moon night of January 1
- Sidhabari is where we learned about bhakti (love) by experiencing Chinmayananda Ashrama — the discipline, the beauty, the grandeur of Chinmaya Mission is the best expression of the clarity, conviction, confidence of Swami Chinmayananda