The Eyes of God — Part 2
March 5, 2018
Namah Te from New York City!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Bhagavati Sita’s favourite description of Bhagavan Rama is Karuna-nidhana (the source of compassion). Post restoring Sugriva as the king of the monkeys, Bhagavan Rama encouraged Sugriva to enjoy the pleasures-possessions-positions of the kingdom while He waited out chaturmasya (the 4 months of the rainy season) in the jungle…
Our egos have blinded us to God’s world. What does God’s world look like? Let us continue to see what Bhagavan Rama saw in the jungle through our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (March 5, 2018) — — The Eyes of God — Part 2
- yatha drshti tatha srshti (as one’s vision so one’s creation) — a steady and sincere seeker never utters the words ‘but’, ‘busy’, ‘because’, etc., they accept full responsibility for the sorrows and joys in their life
- An egotistical personality is like rain mixed with the earth — our nature is Pure yet we feel puny for we simply do not think about where we have come from, why we are here, etc.
- An Enlightened personality is like water mixed with the ocean — when we perpetually reflect on who we are, the noise of ego quietens in the Silence of God
- An extrovert personality is like a firefly at night — those who make goodness a hobby rather than a lifestyle, are ever advertising their ‘goodness’ in front of the ignoble
- A introvert personality is like the sun to clouds — those who make goodness a lifestyle rather than a hobby, are ever shining through compliments and criticism
- A Sadguru is like winter to insects — those with small heads and small hearts are intimidated and run from those with visionary heads and vast hearts