December 9, 2019
Namah Te from Sandeepany Sadhanalaya (Mumbai)!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Infinity expresses as Gods.
Gods express as Scriptures.
Scriptures express as Guides.
Guides express for Seekers…
The glory of our Guru-shishya-parampara is never an exaggeration. The glory of our Guru-shishya-parampara is ever making the impossible possible.
We once again drill into a ritual to extract understanding with our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (December 9, 2019) — — The Holy Water That Dries Samsara
- A tradition of Sanatana Dharma is, every experience with one’s Guru, with water one washes her feet — symbolically the water is one’s thoughts, symbolically the feet are her virtues
- The utilized water is collected, then consumed reflecting on this prayer — symbolically the collection is knowledge, symbolically the consumption is wisdom
- akala mrtyu haranam (untimely death removing) — death is never accidental rather is ever planned, knowing which one becomes courageous
- sarva vyadhi vinashanam (all pain ending) — pain is the fabric of the body, knowing which one becomes purposeful
- gurorpadodakam pitva (Guru’s-feet-water drinking) — surrendering to one’s Guide is surrendering to one’s God, knowing which one becomes humble
- punarjanma na vidyate (rebirth not experiencing) — cultivating courage, purpose and humility one is freed from finitude forever