Thinking about Thinking
May 27, 2019
Namah Te from Houston!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Ignorance makes the impossible possible…falling from being Joyful to sorrowful.
Inquiry makes the impossible possible…rising from being sorrowful to Joyful.
When one remembers Shri Ramana, then one remembers Upadesha Sara. When one remembers this map, then one remembers to inquire. When one remembers being deeper, then one remembers our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (May 27, 2019) — — Thinking about Thinking
- Verse 17 — inquire into the mind and find there are only thoughts — we believe the mind is real, we believe the mind is ourselves yet the mind is just unrelenting thoughts
- Verse 18 — inquire into the thoughts and find there are only this/i thoughts — the more stuff we have the more thoughts we have impeding us from appreciating the deeper thought
- Verse 19 — inquire into the this/i thoughts and find there is only an i thought — the this thought depends on the i thought proving this is less real than i
- Verse 20 — inquire into the i thought and find there is only the individual I — ignoring Oneness we feel separate and the immediate expression of this lie is thinking i rather than being I
- Verse 21 — inquire into the individual I and find there is only the total I — just as an effect is the cause manifested, the created is the Creator manifested
- Verse 22 — inquire into the total I and find there is only the Infinite I — from the mind to the Creator, all indicate/are / Consciousness