July 8 , 2019
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
From September 2019 — June 2020 our Team is going to work to slow and stop our addiction to complacency (shastra vasana). Our experimental year will be monthly Classes revolving around Vedanta in Maya. And part of this effort is to see Vedanta in music. Stay tuned for this meaningful opportunity!
Would you like a sample? How about the present E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (July 8, 2019) — — To Be Young at Heart
- Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you — to be young at heart is allowing the intellect to visualize, free of the doubts of mind
- For it’s hard you will find, to be narrow of mind — to be young at heart is allowing the mind to accept, free of the isms of society
- You can laugh when your dreams, fall apart at the seams — to be young at heart is allowing the past to be useful, free of regrets
- And life gets more exciting, with each passing day — to be young at heart is allowing the future to be hopeful, free of anxieties
- And love is either in your heart, or on it’s way — to be young at heart is allowing one’s purpose to be humanity, free of attachment
- For as rich as you are, it’s much better by far — to be young at heart is allowing one’s experience to be appreciation, free of competition