April 2, 2018
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
Presently a group of us are deeply immersed in Vedanta in ? A unique young adult retreat with NO focus on theory, ONLY focus on application. Why? So we can grow up from knowing of God to knowing God.
Keeping with the theme of Vedanta in ?, let us listen to a classic song we have heard, finding a deeper meaning with our ‘drill’ the E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (April 2, 2018) — — We Belong
- We belong to the light, we belong to the thunder — Acharya Shankara throughout Atma Bodha describes God as Light, describes God as Aum
- We belong to the sound of the words we’ve both fallen under — having forgotten God, the teachings of God are our means to remembering God, are our means to returning to God
- I’ve invested too much time to give you up that easy — a steady seeker deepens to a sincere seeker, one who only looks forward
- To the doubts that complicate your mind — seeking in a controlled environment is training and God’s guidance flows as testing whether we can seek in a uncontrolled environment
- We can’t begin to know it, how much we really care — Bhagavan Krshna throughout Bhagavad Gita describes Infinity as unthinkable and only the faithful are able to let go of logic
- I hear your voice inside me, I see your face everywhere — the evolution of faith is trust which is feeling God’s presence in the present