August 19, 2019
Namah Te from Albany!
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
We just completed our annual Highschool Camp in Boston! 40 youth engaging in 40 hours of bhakti yoga.
The common understanding of bhakti is loving God. Did you know that God also practices bhakti? TO WHOM (!)? Shrimad Bhagavad Gita’s Chapter 12 Verse 20 reveals the secret identity of God’s lover. A sneak peek into this romance with our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (August 19, 2019) — — Who Does God Love?
- ye tu dharmyamrtam idam yathoktam — God loves those who complete all their responsibilities
- paryupasate — God loves those who convert values to virtues
- shraddadhana — God loves those who fill themselves with faith
- matparama — God loves those who make joy a priority
- bhaktas te — God loves those who support lovers of God
- ativa me priyah — God loves those who know they are God
Complete responsibilities…convert values…fill faith…make joy…support lovers…know God…the most simple, difficult, worthy path. My prayers for all of us to be steady on our journey to Him.