May 25, 2020
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT SPAM! This message is just very very very late…
With few responsibilities, in June of 2009 i began sharing our E-Vichara every Monday.
With many responsibilities, in January of 2013 i began sharing our E-Vichara every other Monday.
With many more responsibilities, at the beginning of 2020 i began slowing down sharing our E-Vichara.
Aspiring to be more responsible, at the ending of 2020 i begin speeding up sharing our E-Vichara.
Gratitude for your patience to understand this offering…
Why did you wake up? Why did you eat breakfast? Why did you check media? Why do you do what you do? With patience to understand, our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (May 25, 2020) — — Why Do You in What You Do?
- Our nature is Infinite (Brahma) — Infinity is established in Being not doing
- Having forgotten (avidya) our nature we devolve Being to doing — our doing is ever to establish ourselves in Being
- Not knowing our nature we feel conditioned (vasana) — our unconscious conditionings cause our subconscious conditionings
- Ego manifests in the intellect as desires (eshana) — our strategy to complete ourselves with the finite catalyzes more incompleteness
- Desire manifests in the mind as thoughts (vritti) — the more desires we have the more thoughts we have the more stress we have
- Thought manifests in the body as actions (karma) — our subconscious conditionings cause our conscious conditionings