Zombie Nation — Part 3
August 6, 2018
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, incessantly and independently Joyous!
On Jan 12, 2018 i completed 10 years of serving Sanatana Dharma. On Jan 13, 2018 i commenced a 10 year plan of serving Sanatana Dharma — to build a Freedom Centre offering sincere seekers an immersive experience in leadership and liberation. The wind has been at my back…
This period plans are to search for a facility to share Sanatana Dharma in:
Sanatana Dharma as a noun is our Infinite Nature. Sanatana Dharma as a verb is our unchanging responsibility. Our unchanging responsibility is to be our Infinite Nature.
Doing anything else, becoming anything else is being alive yet not living. Sound scary? A final walk together with Shri Tulasidas as He describes the lost, found in our E-Vichara…
E-Vichara (August 6, 2018) — — Zombie Nation — Part 3
- The most interesting subject/experience is Peace, all other subjects/experiences being most disinteresting — living for pleasure, possession and position will never complete us hence our perpetual distraction, irritation, exhaustion
- The ignorant are alive yet not living — living in a random way without direction from a scripture/guide is the same as being a zombie
- The indulgent are alive yet not living — believing one is the body naturally one’s strategy is to find the everlasting from the never-lasting which is being a zombie
- The gossipy are alive yet not living — projecting one’s ignorance we only see and speak of weaknesses, forcing others to inflict the same on us, a state of being a zombie
- The sinning are alive yet not living — deviating from one’s responsibilities one dismantles morality, a deplorable condition like being a zombie
- Ravana was a zombie in all 14 ways yet Rama forgave his trespasses, Rama gave him Life — being an introvert is being Rama and being an extrovert is being Ravana, will you choose the path of the Living or the dead
Reflection Adventure of the Week (RAW): We have completed organizing and sharing The Happiness Series I (playlist)! Please find the time and patience to complete the following enabling us to serve society better — — survey
Laughing Adventure of the Week (LAW): Question: Why did the computer show up late for work? Answer: It had a hard drive.
Satsanga Adventure of the Week (SAW):
Our Meditation in Life Course is an attempt to bring the Ashram to individualities.
Our Upadesha Sara Course is an attempt to bring the Ashram to families.
Our Vedanta in Ramayana Course is an attempt to bring the Ashram to communities.
Beyond the individual, family and community is society. The Happiness Series II is an attempt to bring the Ashram to societies…
Join us from Mon Dec 3 — Thu Dec 6 from 07.00p-08.30p EST for a unique, interactive, virtual workshop focussing on the universal and practical challenges of: transcending loneliness, time management, internalizing inspiration, conflict resolution, etc. This attempt is open to and will be relevant to all ages, all backgrounds, all.
Be part of our Workshop. And on this Thanksgiving, as you remember the grace and guidance you have been gifted, be sure to share the same with others. Make announcements at your Centres, forward the link, etc. We have 500 seekers gather for self development through our Courses, my sankalpa to have 500 seekers gather for self development through this Workshop. i know some individualities/families/communities are organizing ‘Satsanga Parties’ to experience the Workshop together…very cool — — The Happiness Series II
For Thanksgiving i offer Thanks to those who are Giving to support the actualization of my 1 year / 5 year / 10 year plan of serving Sanatana Dharma. As we commence the 10th year of our E-Vichara, gratitude to all the grateful readers. Your support makes the difference between casual experimentation with self development and systematic practice of self development.
If you feel the E-Vichara is worth $0.10 per message or $0.50 per message or $1.00 per message, please donate accordingly.
CanadaHelps — — Chinmaya Mission Niagara
“It is a trick of your mind that makes you a coward in life. Train the mind. Feed it with happy and positive thought currents.” ~ Swami Chinmayananda
(each of the below links are forums for further reflection)
Chinmaya Mission Niagara
Chinmaya Mission London
Chinmaya Mission Pittsburgh
Chinmaya Mission Cleveland
Chinmaya Yuva Kendra West
Chinmaya International Foundation