Blockchain is a complicated topic that takes years of research and study to fully master. What if you could sit down with the leading voices in the industry, hear their thoughts and get their ideas in an intimate one-on-one setting?
Now you have that opportunity.
VideoCoin Network today announced the first-of-its-kind BlockChain VR Network (BVRN), a network meant to deliver the most up-to-date news and information on the blockchain industry. Partnering with some of the most prominent voices in the world of blockchain, the network will feature content captured in VR, where your seat is the best in the house. Initial contributors to BVRN include Crypto Trader, Boxmining, Bad Crypto Podcast, and CoinCentral.com.
VR empowers personalities like Ran Neuner to take you into their world, sharing when they are at events, or capturing the breaking trends, or just in their studio while they are creating their broadcast. With 360º view, you’ll get the best views and see the whole picture, always.
“This is an opportunity to revolutionize how listeners learn about blockchain and experience our podcast,” said Joel Comm, Co-Host at Bad Crypto Podcast. “We are thrilled to be among the first to bring The Bad Crypto Podcast into the realm of virtual reality by joining the Blockchain VR Network.”
This cutting edge network is made possible with the power of VideoCoin Network technology and marks the first application of the VideoCoin Network. Employing this technology is the Live Planet VR System, an end-to-end VR capturing, storing, streaming, and publishing system.
BVRN combines two of today’s most consequential and disruptive technologies: blockchain and VR. The Network is currently available for streaming on immersive video outlets including Samsung VR, Oculus, Daydream, on the web at LivePlanet.live and YouTube.
Being a member of BVRN empowers creators to take on a whole new medium and engage their audience in a deeper and more compelling way — through immersive VR. The full list of BVRN contributors includes some of the most highly-regarded crypto and blockchain personalities boasting a combined global audience of millions of blockchain enthusiasts.
- Bad Crypto Podcast: The world’s top bitcoin podcast covering blockchain, cryptocurrency, ethereum, altcoins, fintech and the future of digital payments. Hosted by internet pioneer Joel Comm and marketing technologist Travis Wright, The Bad Crypto Podcast makes crypto easy to understand for newbies and crypto enthusiasts alike.
- BLOCKTV: Live, 24/7, premier televised news source for the blockchain and cryptocurrency community, providing reliable, real-time, innovative, and in-depth updates globally.
- Boxmining: An independent news source and YouTube channel with over 194,000 subscribers, providing accurate discussion of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the decentralized future.
- CoinCentral: An independent publication and top 10 cryptocurrency newsite covering new technologies, innovative tokens, exchanges, intersections with the real world, bitcoin, ethereum and their underlying blockchain. Alex Moskov is a partner and editor-in-chief.
- Crypto Trader: Ran Neuner is the executive producer and host of Crypto Trader, the world’s first televised cryptocurrency show broadcast on CNBC Africa and YouTube.
- Decentralized Films: A Los Angeles based production company fully funded by cryptocurrency. It was founded in 2017 by Brazilian American actor and producer, Oto Gomes.
- YEN.io: A community management and community growth platform for online groups cultivating the conversations of the future. Crypto communities need modern tooling to manage communication and grow their tribe; that’s what we’re building. Currently in private beta.
For the contributor, BVRN is an opportunity to innovate, leveraging cutting-edge immersive media technologies to engage new and existing audiences at a deeper level. For viewers, the network provides an unprecedented, exciting immersive experience of all things blockchain and crypto.
Learn more above BVRN here: bvrn.videocoin.network