New! Add Google Analytics to your Vidme channel
You can now track your videos’ performance and get detailed data about your audience via Google Analytics. Follow the steps below to set it up on your channel.
- Log into your Google account and go to the Google Analytics signup page.
- Click the “Sign up” button.
- Fill out the information on the following page. Make sure to select the option to track “Website” at the top of the page.
- Once you’ve filled out the required information, select “Get tracking ID” at the bottom of the page.
- Agree to the Google Analytics terms and conditions and you’ll receive your tracking code.
- Copy/paste your new tracking code into the “Google Analytics” input field on your “Account settings” page.
The data generated on your Google Analytics profile will be specific to web traffic only. Traffic generated from the Vidme apps will not be included. For more information on how to use Google Analytics, please click here.
If you have any questions about setting up Google Analytics on your channel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.