Viola.AI Leads Marketplace
Lunch Actually Group, the parent body of Viola.AI is co-hosting the “Global Love Conference” along with its partner The MatchMaking Institute on 15th & 16th May in Singapore. The Global Love Conference is the world’s largest gathering of love industry professionals where leaders from the love and matchmaking industry from over 50+ countries would be attending to discuss on various synergies & other relevant topics.
Viola.AI Leads Marketplace would be showcased in our upcoming “Global Love Conference”. The Leads Marketplace would be a strategically important tool for token utilization & creation of demand for VAI tokens.
To register for the conference click here: Global Love Conference
The demo site of the Leads Marketplace is expected to be completed by the end of May 2019.
Here are some of the demo screens of the Leads Marketplace
Recommendation Engine and AI Matching
The team has been meeting regularly with our Artificial Intelligence partners , AI Singapore , who are working on the AI Matching and Recommendation Engine for Viola.AI app’s crowd wisdom feature.
We had just completed our Sprint #5 and sharing some of the relevant details.
- Labelling Exercise: Different labelling exercises were done to find out the quality of results in getting dating and relationship recommendations from Reddit
- Modelling: We have attempted 2 modelling approaches in this sprint with the intention of creating a baseline model.
After exploring different models we’ve chosen the one that gave the best performance so far, LambdaMART, which is a boosted tree based ranking model. We also did another round of feature engineering by introducing new combined features, and eliminating some very infrequent ones. And this helped to further boost up the model performance!
Cross validation were done to ensure our models’ consistency over different testing sets.
Done model interpretation and feature analysis. We’ve trained separate models for users from different location, ethnicity, income, education level and age group.
We would be able to show in example, for a certain income group, what the important features are when they select their partner, and how these top features have been ranked compared to other income groups.
What’s Next on development?
- Further analysing population by the city they come from and their education
- Build framework to analyse all these factor to give more insights
- Substantiate these insights with evidence from social science side
- Run tests against our legacy matching system to compare results
- Present Leads Market and the Matchmakers CRM integration during the Love Conference
- Search for more resources of quality questions and answers for our crowd wisdom
We are pleased to inform that we had successfully burnt all unsold tokens from the public sale. The total tokens burnt is 71,202,463 VAI .
The transaction could be checked from the below mentioned link: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d34e686cab8cf058126040747ba723a2c544a48305c072ad6b758cf108c833b
Present token supply stands at 178,797,537 VAI
New Exchange Listing
We had successfully listed our VIOLET token (VAI) in CoinChangeX Decentralized Crypto Exchange.
This is our third exchange listing.
To initiate a trade visit 👉
Exchange Link 1: idex.market/eth/vai
Exchange Link 2: exrates.me
Exchange Link 3: coinchangex.com/#!/trade/VAI-ETH
VAI is also listed in Coingecko Tokenenomy & could be checked from below mentioned link : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/violet/
Email Correspondence to Viola.AI
Where to direct your emails enquiries and requests to the Viola.AI Team
To streamline our email communication process, kindly refer to the defined email addresses below for your future use.
Our email response lead time: 24–48 Working Hours
- firstname.lastname@example.org — for general enquiries and user/member feedback, account-related enquiries, token rewards and technical support (including Bug Reports)
- email@example.com — for enquiries and feedback from Merchants and potential Partners of Viola.AI
- firstname.lastname@example.org — for business development & partnership enquiries
Our Mission continues, “To Change the World, One Relationship at a Time”.
Lots of LOVE from Singapore to the World,