Teligent Inc ($TLGT)
I see rather interesting TA picture on $TLGT price chart. Main uptrend reverses from correction and seems to be continuing now.
=> Look for buying opportunities as shown on the chart.
Let’s have a brief look at $TLGT fundamentals.
1. Du Pont model is shown in the table below
Du Pont analysis shows the following:
- there are local problems with net profit, and profit in general. P/L margins are lower, than in the industry, but good news is that 2Q-2016 became the first profitable quarter since 2012
- company has high level debt, which is commongly long-term,
- company is liquid due to low short-term liabilities
2. Growth rates are very high and optimistic-looking (see the table below).
3. No dividends are available for investors (see the table below).
Not critical, but, at the same time, is also not attractive feature of $TLGT.
4. Valuation info (see the table below).
The table with multiplies tells me, that company is not overvalued. BTW, the target price of $TLGT in Reuters (median) is 9.75 (+15.5% to the market).