The VBK token, which is ERC-20 compliant, is what users will use to “redeem” services in VisionBanker. Users need to subscribe to enjoy services in VisionBanker. Researchers, on the other hand, also need a subscription to retrieve data for R&D purposes.
VBK tokens play a crucial role in VisionBanker’s ecosystem. The tokens are designed to pay for goods or services. The availability of these tokens are dependent on the issuer, and no other functions or rights shall be attached to them. In each transaction performed on the blockchain, the use of tokens is necessary for completing transactions like the recording of data into the blockchain. It is also vital for authentication and authorization to access personal related information and exchange of token for gifts.
Here’s how it works:
- The user redeems services at VisionBanker
2. The user retrieves eye health records from VisionBanker
3. The user shows progress on eye health improvement
4. Rewards in tokens given to a user who shows progress
5. Researchers receive data for research purposes
6. Optometric professionals contribute by providing solutions to a user in the community
7. Rewards in tokens given to optometric professionals who actively contribute to the community
8. User show progress on eye health improvement
9. Rewards in tokens given to the user for providing eye health data and records for research purposes
10. Rewards in tokens given to the user who shows progress on eye health improvement.
11. Sponsors transfer tokens to beneficiaries for sponsorship
Beneficiaries receive tokens from sponsors
Participate in VisionBanker ICO
Join VisionBanker on our official channels for the latest updates
♦️ Telegram: https://t.me/VisionBankerOfficial
♦️ Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/VisionBanker/
♦️ Bitcointalk — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077737.0
♦️ Website: https://visionbanker.io/
♦️ Email: email@example.com