We are proud to announce that the new function of ERC20-VITE migration has been implemented in Vite Web Wallet 1.3.0. With this feature, users can complete the conversion of VITE ERC20 tokens to VITE at a ratio of 1:1 in a more efficient and safer manner. Previously, users can handle the process manually, as described in this article.
Please proceed with below instructions:
- Sign up Vite Web Wallet at https://wallet.vite.net first and click the Conversion icon on the left sidebar.
- Transfer VITE ERC20 tokens to “My Address” in any Ethereum wallet.
- A small amount of ETH is required to be transferred as well in order to pay a gas fee that may take place in Ethereum during conversion.
- Click Convert button.
- Confirm your receiving address, amount and set appropriate Ethereum mining fee(aka gas fee, can be altered by dragging the slide bar). Then click “Confirm Conversion”.
- Enter your wallet password and click Confirm.
One conversion will create two records, one for the destruction of VITE ERC20 tokens and another for the record of transfer to VITE receiving address.
- The record for ERC20 destruction can be found in Conversion History, which will link to etherscan.io upon clicking.
2. The same amount of VITE will be sent to your current Vite wallet address, which can be tracked by looking into the transfer record in the Transactions tab.
At the time being, the in-wallet conversion function is only available in Vite web wallet. iOS/Android wallets will support this feature later..
Normally, the pre-set mining fee is sufficient, although you have the flexibility to choose what you see fit
Please keep your password and mnemonic phrase properly. Vite Labs shall take NO responsibility for any loss of digital assets due to forgotten passwords or mnemonics.
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese（中文）: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russia
- Korean: https://t.me/vite_korean
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Thai: https://t.me/vite_thailand