Vite Android Wallet Bug-Bounty Program is Launched
We are excited to announce that Vite Android HD Wallet is finally released! Go ahead to download the wallet at https://app.vite.net/?lang=en and start using it with your Android smartphone from today!
Vite Android HD Wallet currently supports the following features:
- Token transactions of VITE, VCP(Vite Community Points) and VTT(Vite Test Token).
- Secure mnemonic phrase and keystore management.
- Private keys and wallet addresses derivation by BIP44 protocol.
- Fee-less, fast trade of about 1 second of confirmation.
- Quota acquisition.
- Historical transaction list in real-time.
Voting for supernodes is temporarily unavailable in this release. Please visit our web wallet(https://wallet.vite.net/) if you have such demand.
As the preview version, we would like to incentivize the community to help locate defects/issues and perfect the wallet ASAP. Thus, at the beginning of 2019, we launched Vite Android Wallet Bug-Bounty Program!
Here are the rules:
- All bug reports should be submitted as “Reply” in thread of https://forum.vite.net/topic/171/android-wallet-app-is-online-and-campaign-of-reporting-bugs at Vite Forum.
- Anyone reporting a valid bug will be rewarded 200–500 VITE in accordance with severity.
- Same bug shall only claim bounty once by the FIRST reporter according to the timestamp of the comment.
- Detailed descriptions and a screenshot of bug are required in the comment.
- Please make sure you have bound your Vite wallet address with your forum account. Click and check details.
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese（中文）: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russia
- Korean: https://t.me/vite_korean
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Thai: https://t.me/vite_thailand