Vite Bi-weekly Report
Mar 1–15, 2022
New Vite Desktop Version Released
We released a new version of the Vite Desktop Wallet (v1.6.6). It includes all the latest changes of the web wallet. Check it out here. In this version, we’ve added fiat currency support for RUB, KRW, TRY, VND, EUR, GBP and INR. Also, we’ve made several improvements to the interface so that users can find navigating and trading on ViteX a much better experience.
ViteX Fees Reimbursement for Qualified Gateways
To further incentivize the listing of new tokens to be trade on ViteX, we are now rolling out a fee reimbursement program for all qualified gateways! Fees include token minting fees and trading pair listing fees. Read all about it here.
Solidity++ and go-vite Updates
- Refactor soliditypp-example to introduce vuilder’s breaking changes. Link
- Add an example of callback using function types into soliditypp-example. Link
- go-vite: Move execution context from account block struct to vmDB. Link
Vite.org Official Site Update Sneak Peek
Check out a sneak peek of our new website update. Notice anything different?
Update: ViteX Gateway Incentive Plan
UPDATE: To make the operation of ViteX more decentralized, we want to incentivize more Vuilders to create and maintain gateways. As such, we have designed this incentive mechanism to increase traffic and make ViteX a more robust trading platform for the entire crypto community. Read more about this initiative here.
New Team Member Welcome
We are proud to announce a new hire to our team, Niklr! He will be working on our backend including but not limited to client, compiler, consensus. We’ve made a number of new hires this year and we are hiring for additional roles on our team.
Participate In Our Vuilder Hackathon — March 9–30, 2022
Another buidl season is upon us! The Vite ecosystem has exploded ever since we hosted our first hackathon back in June of last year. Hackathons are a great reminder of how far we have come and how great Vite’s potential is. Read more about how you can join in the latest iteration of this awesome hackathon here.
Vite Labs in Dubai for Binance Blockchain Week
Any ViteFleet heading to Dubai this month with Binance? Be on the look out for our fearless Vite co-founder and COO Richard Yan and Binance Blockchain Week!
0 Fee UST/USDT Trading on ViteX
By popular demand, 0 fee trading of UST/USDT pair is coming to ViteX! Now you can trade all USD stablecoins with zero fee! That includes BUSD, DAI, USDC, USDT, UST!
Our Latest #ViteBiweekly and #ViteBiweekly Winner
Vite Brand Ambassador Soraya Torrens is back with another awesome #ViteBiweekly, check it out below and make sure you answer the question for your chance at 500 VITE!
Also, congrats to our last #ViteBiweekly winner!
Community Contributions and Shoutouts
Vite and VINU on Investing.com
Vite and memcoin Vita Inu were mentioned in an article in Investing.com. Read it here!
VITE and VX Data
Full Nodes Data
Snapshot Block Producer Data
ViteX Official: https://vitex.net/
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russian
- Japanese: https://t.me/vite_japanese
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Arabic: https://t.me/vite_arabic
- German: https://t.me/vite_german
- Turkish: https://t.me/vite_turkish
- Indonesian: https://t.me/vite_indonesian
- Portuguese: https://t.me/vite_portuguese
- Filipino: https://t.me/vite_filipino
- French: https://t.me/vite_french
- Spanish: https://t.me/vitespanish
- Indian: https://t.me/Vite_India
Korean Kakao Community: https://open.kakao.com/o/gWp9av5c