Vite Bi-Weekly Report
December 16–31, 2018
- Completed development of Vite Android App. We performed testing with a small group on Dec 25, 2018, and the app went live on Dec 28.
- The Discovery page of the Vite iOS App is undergoing design and development. The Discovery page will feature a variety of reward activities.
- Implementing push notification feature for the Vite iOS App.
- On Dec 28, the ability to convert from ERC20 to TestNet token became available on Vite’s Web wallet.
- 40% of the SDK for Vite wallet has been completed.
- Full node information is now available. One can review the distribution and status for Vite full nodes.
- Smart contract language Solidity++ is in internal testing phase. We plan to release the language for public testing in Q1 2019.
- The ERC20-to-TestNet conversion is live.
- go-vite v1.1.2 has been released. Features include optimization of startup logging, and stats for delays in node propagation.
The new Vite.org went live on Dec 18. Features include:
- More comprehensive and vivid explanations of Vite.
- Enhanced descriptions of the Vite Labs team.
- Updated roadmap with significant acceleration of release schedules.
- Completed development and testing of internal smart contract 0.1. Completed analysis of requirements for version 0.2. Began design and implementation of the system.
- Completed design of backend services and began implementation.
Community Development in China
- Rating Token provided an analysis of the technical strength and market performance of Vite. The report affirmed the strong engineering capabilities of Vite Labs.
- We released a second round of quiz campaign between Dec 19 and 22. Participants that answer all ten questions correctly win 20,000 VCP.
- Between Dec 20 and Jan 10, we conducted a New Year’s bounty campaign that rewards any conversion of VITE into the TestNet.
- Between Dec 24 and 26, we conducted a campaign to encourage posting in Vite forum. Users enter their Vite addresses in their profile and are rewarded as they post comments in the forum.
- As of Dec 21, 70 million ERC20 tokens have been converted into TestNet tokens.
International Community Development
- On Dec 16, Forbes released an article mentioning the advantages of Vite’s DAG technology. The article was written by senior blockchain consultant Yoav Vliner.
- On Dec 26, Vite Labs silicon valley team tweeted their holiday wishes 🎄
- On Dec 25, Vite Labs released summary of an interview with SwissVite, one of our Snapshot Block Producers. SwissVite consists of a five-person team and is headquartered in Geneva. We appreciate the enthusiasm and high hopes expressed by the founder of SwissVite in the interview!
- On Dec 26, Head of Operations Tong Wang represented Vite CEO Charles Liu in attending the all-hands meeting of the Board of Directors at the China Blockchain Application Research Center.
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese（中文）: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russia
- Korean: https://t.me/vite_korean
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Thai: https://t.me/vite_thailand