Two weeks ago, we asked you to vote on two proposed changes (for more information regarding the changes, refer to our article here):
- Remove the tiered transaction fees in favor of a Base Transaction Fee of 0.2%
- Add a unique ViteX Operator role to our DEX
We have compiled the votes — 92.42% of users support the proposed amendments and 7.58% of users opposed the proposed amendments.
Based on these results, the following changes will be made:
- The tiered transaction fee system will be changed to a 0.2% Base Transaction Fee. Users will still be able to stake 10,000 VITE in order to reduce this Base Transaction Fee by 0.1%.
- The ViteX Operator role will be officially added. Stay tuned for a future article with more information regarding this role!
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
- English: https://t.me/vite_en
- Chinese: https://t.me/vite_zh
- Russian: https://t.me/vite_russian
- Korean: https://t.me/vite_korean
- Japanese: https://t.me/vite_japanese
- Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
- Thai: https://t.me/vite_thai
- Arabic: https://t.me/vite_arabic
- German: https://t.me/vite_german
- French: https://t.me/vite_french
- Turkish: https://t.me/vite_turkish
- Indonesian: https://t.me/vite_indonesian
- Spanish: https://t.me/vite_spanish
- Malaysian: https://t.me/vite_malaysian
- Filipino: https://t.me/vite_filipino
- Bengali: https://t.me/vite_bengali