The VNT Chain main network mapping starts from July 26, 2019. There’s no deadline to switch your ERC20 VNT token into the main network of VNT Chain until the last ERC20 token is switched over. Please make sure to follow the user guide to complete the VNT token mapping correctly.
For any questions that arise during the mapping process, please contact the WeChat ID: info_vntchain for assistance. We will respond and help you resolve the questions as soon as we can.
- The main network VNT Chain has launched. All the holders of the currency need to map the VNT token (ERC20) to the VNT main network to generate the VNT on main network.
- Please look for the official website https://migration.vntchain.io and the official unique mapping address 0x681e8010752990e70837CAae2A0ae9E3775A39dF. Please beware of fraudulent phishing websites.
- This mapping can be done in three ways: exchange mapping, decentralized wallet mapping, and official website mapping.
- To ensure asset security, a mapping application usually takes 1~2 business days to audit.
- Must NOT send from a centralized exchange or centralized wallet, directly to the official mapping address, because you do not won the source address.
- The difference between a centralized wallet and a non-centralized wallet: the centralized wallet does not let you manage your own private key, while the decentralized wallet lets you manage your private key.
- It is highly recommended that you use a new and safe ERC20 address to perform mapping. Ideally the original ERC20 address should ONLY contain VNT token (ERC20) asset and should NOT contain any other asset (except ETH transfer fee).
Before August 1, the exchange including OKEx, Bibox, MXC, and Bilaxy will support VNT token (ERC20) to automatically map to the main network VNT. The mapping ratio is 1:1, i.e. 1 VNT token (ERC20) = 1 VNT (main network). The above four exchanges have suspended deposit or withdraw since July 1st until July 31st. Please do not deposit anymore VNT token (ERC20) or withdraw to ethereum network to avoid asset loss.
Users who have VNT token (ERC20) in other exchanges except the above four should first extract VNT token (ERC20) to a decentralized wallet (we recommend imToken), and then perform mapping according to the method 2 or 3.
Decentralized Wallet Mapping
1. It is recommended to use a decentralized wallet such as imToken (that is, a wallet that lets you own the private key) for mapping. Users should transfer the VNT token (ERC20) to the official mapping address 0x681e8010752990e70837CAae2A0ae9E3775A39dF.
2. In order to ensure the safety of funds, VNT team will conduct an audit within 1–2 working days once you have sent your VNT token (ERC20) over. After the audit, it will be mapped according to your original VNT ERC20 address, and will generate the same address and private key as the original ERC20's on the VNT main network.
3. Mapping amount. Any amount can be transferred to the official mapping address for 1:1 mapping, and the unmapped VNT token (ERC20) remains at the original ERC20 address. You can check the mapped VNT (main network) on the VNT browser ( https://scan.vntchain.io/) or the official VNT Wallet. Unmapped VNT token (ERC20) can be queried via the Ethereum browser.
Official Website Mapping
This method provides a mapping page through the VNT Chain official website, and it requires the MetaMask plugin wallet of Google Chrome.
1. Download and install Google Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/ (or corresponding google’s URL in your country).
2. Open Google Chrome, click on the “Apps” icon in the upper left corner to enter the google apps Web Store. Search for “MetaMask” extension in the search box.
3. Install MetaMask and add it to Chrome.
4. Follow MetaMask’s instruction to import or create the Ethereum Wallet. You need to have the wallet address which has your VNT token (ERC20).
5. Open the VNT Chain official website mapping page, https://migration.vntchain.io/ (in Mandarin) to perform mapping. Currently there’s only Chinese version. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to ask in the telegram community.
Mapping result query
You can check your mapping status on https://migration.vntchain.io/.
1. Copy your VNT (ERC20) address into the box and click Query.
2. In the query results, you can find the time, amount, and status of each of your mapping request;
3. When the status bar displays “Transfer Successful”, you can check it on your VNT main network address which is same with the ERC20 address you have. The VNT main network browser is https://scan.vntchain.io/.
Main network asset management
After completing the mapping, you can import the main network address into the official Google Chrome browser plug-in wallet according to the VNT Wallet User Guide and use the same private key as the original ERC20 address.
You can download VNT Wallet from http://vntchain.io/download, or install it via Google Chrome Web Store by searching for “VNT Wallet”. It currently only has Chinese version.
Alternatively, you can manage your asset with the web wallet, https://scan.vntchain.io/. Go to Wallet, select Open Wallet and import your VNT wallet by using private key.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us via:
Telegram group: https://t.me/VNTChainLabs
Telegram Chinese group: https://t.me/VNTChainLabsCN
Official WeChat ID: info_vntchain
If you wish to perform the mapping with an English version VNT Wallet App, please stay tuned. The English version VNT Wallet is still in development. We will keep you posted once it’s available for download.