DreamVok | Senior Service Designer Wanted
DreamVok is the first spin-off innovation design consultant company from the
Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI). We create unique brand
experience and value with our customers and redefine business models and game rules for future industry based on design-driven innovation.
We have an challenging opportunity for a senior service designer to join
DreamVok. The successful candidate will play a key part in supporting us to
deliver unique service design and to support the senior team in delivering a
great client experience for some of our biggest customers that from industry,
R&D institution and government.
Moreover, facing the global trend of longevity, in recent years, based on the
idea of “design as investment,” DreamVok has jointly designed and developed
the next generation of new 50⁺ products and services. Therefore, the new
candidate will also be part of the product /service research and development.
As a Senior Service Designer you will be expected to lead parts of the project
and design process. You might work closely with the client, the client director,
project managers and project leads to ensure projects run smoothly and
deliver an exceptional client experience.
· You have high level of expertise in planning and conducting creative, strategic and systematic research that integrate future business, technology and design trend.
· You’re confident in shape service design and related methodologies to suit the needs of projects and transform insights into an actionable plan.
· You are comfortable running client sessions, workshops and supporting client liaison to maintain a strong working relationship.
· You are a team player but willing to take on responsibility for aspects of the project delivery.
· You are consistent and reliable and always deliver against project time and quality requirements.
· You have strong written and verbal skills (English/Chinese).
· You can produce visually rich and clear documents, presentations and workshop materials. Proficient in the use of Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
· You have more than 3 years of experience in service design
It will be great if you:
· Have background in psychology, gerontology or ethnography.
· Have background in interior design, product design or fashion design.
· Experience in design for 50+ generation or research in elderly.
Key tasks and accountability
· The structuring and ownership of project tasks and activities including research, workshops, documentation etc.
· Fully support project leads in guiding clients throughout the entire project process
· The delivery of consistent, well considered and structured outputs across all types of deliverable
· Delivering strong creative output and rationale across all aspects of project delivery.
· Help develop accounts by being responsive to client needs, gathering intelligence and identifying possible opportunities.
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: www.dreamvok.com