5 Times Volunteering Made Us Happy Inside
Let’s talk about volunteering, shall we? The joy you get from taking some time out of your busy schedule to give back to the society.
Volunteering takes on very many forms but there are some things I believe anybody that has volunteered before can relate with.
Here are five times volunteering made us happy inside:
1. When you don’t want to donate to charity but you remember that givers never lack
2. After you have spent the whole day under the sun but at least you are tanning
3. You are tired from ‘walking for charity’ around Lagos but you already kukuma needed to exercise #fitfam.
4. When you remember you can add Volunteering to your cv and Linkedin Profile
5. Finally, The warm feeling of knowing you did something good.
We would like to hear from your about volunteering experiences. Share with us in the comment section