10 quotes that will bring out the best in you in 2018
Productivity is incredibly important when trying to become successful. You may have all the ideas you want for a business, a website and so on, but if you’re not actually being productive with your time, these ideas will never be carried out.
Inspirational quotes have an amazing ability to motivate others and change the way we feel about ourselves. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
Here’s ten remarkable quotes that can get you one step closer towards your goals in 2018
1.“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
Stephen King could not have said it any better. If we just sit and wait to be inspired and motivated we might never get anything done. Maybe what we need to do to get motivated and inspired is to start working.
2. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” — Oprah Winfrey
I firmly believe we create our own luck. When we put in the hard work and do all we can to get ready, when an opportunity presents itself, we will be able to take full advantage of it. If we are not prepared, even when the opportunity presents itself, it will just pass us by.
3. “He that rises late must trot all day” — Benjamin Franklin
It’s pretty simple; if you wake up late you are going to be playing catch up the entire day. Starting a day early enables you to stay ahead of your goals and your ‘to do list’. When you wake up early, you run the day and become more productive.
4. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
In the end the only thing that makes a huge difference, is ACTION. We can make plans, talk about our plans or what we are going to do but if you aren’t doing anything about it, it will all amount to nothing. Stop talking and start working, even when you don’t want to.
5. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
This is about your mentality.
You could have a lot of opportunities around you but if you condition yourself to only see the negative in everything, you will eventually waste all the opportunities that have been handed to you on a silver platter.
On the other hand, you could see the opportunity in adversity. Use adversity to build yourself into the type of person that can create opportunities out of anything. Tons of people are doing this and so can you.
Your mentality has a huge part to play in how many opportunities you can create for yourself.
6. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” -Muhammad Ali
Get out of your comfort zone, it is putting limits you. Nothing ever happens there.
The comfort zone is where dreams die.
7. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” -Zig Ziglar
Failure is not permanent.
It’s okay to fail. No one ever said you should remain down after falling, do everything to get back up.
8. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” — Muhammed Ali
At the beginning of the year, they were a lot of things I thought were impossible, until I realised that what I thought was impossible was just that…only a thought.
So I tried turning one impossible into a possible, and it has been uphill since.
So go ahead and try it. Do something you think is impossible and watch your life change.
9. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”-Eric Thomas
If you’re going to go after something, go for it with everything you have inside you and not half-heartedly.
Focus and build that strong passionate motivation inside you.
That’s the only way to win
10. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”- Steve Martin
This one is my favourite. I don’t like being ignored or being mediocre, so I aim to overwork everybody else in my field so much that it would seem foolish to pass me as a first option to perform a task.
But that’s just me. And that is what this quote is about…me… or in this case YOU.
Do your best in order to grow and evolve into the best version of you and you will win.
How do you plan to be more productive next year? Leave a comment in the section below.