Wanchain recently launched our Global Ambassador Program where we have already selected over 60 individuals globally to represent the brand across 6 continents and 28+ countries to get involved in the growth and success of the project. These ambassadors will be leading Meetups globally, but we also want to open up the Meetup initiative to any interested community members and Validator Nodes around the world!
Below we will outline what the Global Meetup Program entails. TL;DR is that we will provide support, presentation materials, limited funding, and branded merchandise for anyone hosting an event that meets the minimum eligibility requirements!
- Your meetup should be about Wanchain, but we are open to collaborations with other organizations (see past example with Chainlink). Please note, we will also provide PowerPoint slides and suggestions for the content, along with Zoom video presentations from core team members, but we prefer organizers to be proactive and come up with their own additional materials.
- Your meetup must have 10 or more confirmed attendees on Meetup, Eventbrite, Facebook, or similar website with a public link before applying for materials/support so the Wanchain team can verify the RSVPs before sending materials.
- Meetup venue is expected to be free (if possible). If there is a discussion needed regarding price, we are happy to discuss this on a phone call with you. The meetup cost to attend must be free.
- We ask that you to post photos during and after the meetup with the #Wanchain hashtag so we can retweet and share your efforts with the whole community! We will also work with you to write a blog post summary.
Any meetup organizer that meets the minimum requirements will be eligible for:
1. Shipment of swag for attendees (t-shirts, stickers, pens, etc.)
2. Drinks (water in almost all cases)
3. A retweet from Wanchain_org official account on Twitter when you post
4. Optional team member presentation via Zoom
5. Anything else your creative mind can imagine
Ready to host an event? Here’s how to apply:
Ensure that your meetup meets the requirements (above) and Apply Here to register your event at least 4 weeks before the official meetup date so that we have time to review the event and ship you the materials.
We will reach out to the e-mail provided within 24–48 hours of submission and will send you information on next steps if you are approved. We will schedule a quick call with you to get acquainted and work through all the details.
We will also invite you to the private Wanchain Meetups Telegram Chat where you will be able to talk to other hosts and share tips and other information with each other.
Thanks! We are excited to start working with you.
The Wanchain Team
Wanchain is the infrastructure connecting the decentralized financial world. Wanchain’s live cross-blockchain solution is EVM-based, includes optional private transactions, and provides a decentralized, permissionless, and secure approach for interoperability. Wanchain has employees globally with teams in Beijing (China), Austin (USA), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Madrid (Spain).
You can find more information about Wanchain on our website. Additionally, you can reach us through Telegram, Discord, Medium, Twitter, and Reddit. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter here.