Bridging CFI to Wanchain
This article will guide you through the process of bridging your CFI to Wanchain.
Before starting this guide you will need a MetaMask wallet with the Ethereum network configured. For the Wanchain side, you can use any wallet that has a Wanchain address. You can use MetaMask, Wan Wallet for desktop, Wanmask, or Wanchain Mobile wallet. More info on these can be found here in the Wallet & Tools section.
On the MetaMask Ethereum wallet, you will need to have CFI and ETH for gas fees.
- Go to https://bridge.wanchain.org/#/
- Click on connect wallet
- Choose MetaMask
- Log in to your MetaMask plugin. Make sure that the Ethereum network is selected and the account that holds your CFI.
- Click on ‘Select Asset please’ and choose CFI
- Choose Ethereum at ‘Select from chain’
- Choose Wanchain at ‘Select to chain’
- Paste your Recipient address (Wanchain address) in the ‘Recipient’ field. The ‘From’ address should be filled in automatically when connecting wallet
- Fill in the amount you want to bridge
- Doublecheck everything and if you are sure you filled in everything correctly
- Click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Confirm’
- MetaMask will pop up and ask you to set approval for the transaction (only the first time). The gas fee you will see is a high estimate. Because of the fluctuations in gas fees on Ethereum this is needed to make sure the transaction doesn’t fail. You will receive back the unspent fee.
- After the approval went through you will get another MetaMask pop up. This is the actual transaction. Like in the approval, this is a high estimate. Generally it cost the same as a Uniswap swap. You can see the current fees on that here https://etherscan.io/gastracker.
- After confirming the transaction you will see a summary of your transaction with all the info. Please note that a transaction can take a while.
Now the last thing you have to do is add the token to your wallet so it’s visible.
- Open MetaMask (or WanMask)
- Make sure you are connected to the Wanchain network in the top of your MetaMask plugin
- Click on add token
- paste 0x716f88d32B52342AF040B2E775871dFF56EBd035 in to the token address field
- Click ‘Next’ and afterward ‘Add Token’
Congratulations, you have now bridged your CFI to Wanchain! For instructions on how to provide liquidity on WanSwap check this guide.
About CyberFi: An Intelligent DeFi Automation Platform
CyberFi is creating an ecosystem on a mission to bring the DeFi 2.0 experience and add a new infrastructure layer through Automation through its V2 platform.
V2 — Asset Management Platform. Users of the V2 platform will experience zero-stress, automated DeFi trading, farming and yield generation, smaller fees, and tools for Impermanent Loss mitigation.
SAMURAI — a LaunchPad and StakePad Fusion. As we continue to grow value for $CFi holders, we are pushing a joint IDO and Staking Platform designed to automate the process of launch-participation, as well as offer a “one-stop” platform for users to easily manage their staking options.
Telegram ANN Channel: https://t.me/cyberfi
Wanswap is a decentralized exchange with automated market-making (AMM) with yield farming options. WanSwap is built on the Wanchain blockchain and takes advantage of its cross-chain features to enable multi-chain asset trading with trustless native chain withdrawal. WanSwap supports EOS, BTC, WAN, XRP, LTC, DOGE, ETH, and a growing number of ERC20 tokens. More chains are coming soon.