Christmas Update is Here!

The air has turned chilly, people are kindling the fire, and you can hear the fatman laughing already…Goard! 🎅

It appears that 6 of our Early Access heroes have dressed up in full Christmas spirit!

Our Christmas update has added 6 Christmas skinned heroes to our Early Access sale: Gargone, Baba, Dromock, Goard, Panshao, Iratus (left to right, top to bottom)

These Christmas skins are now available in our Early Access sale! All you have to do is:

  • Go to our site warofcrypto.io
  • Log into your account
  • Click the “Shop” tab
  • Purchase an Early Access crystal
  • Open your Crystal to reveal your Hero that you gain true ownership of

Our design team has been hard at work creating these awesome, seasonal Heroes and you can be among the first to own them! We hope you all enjoy them and Happy Holidays from the War of Crypto team!


Drop Rates

The Christmas skins are replacing the Normal skinned versions of the corresponding heroes. This means that Gargone, Baba, Dromock, Goard, Panshao, and Iratus’s Normal skin will no longer be available and be replaced with Christmas skins.

We will also be altering the percentages of those 6 heroes because currently it is a 70% chance it’s an Early Access skin and a 30% chance it’s a normal skin. We will be changing it to a 50% chance it’s a Christmas skin and a 50% chance it’s an Early Access skin.