Open Role Descriptions
Creator (Creations Executive)
This role is dedicated to designing and creating graphics/content for WarwickTECH. During your time with us, you can expect to do the following as a central part of your role:
- Content creation: Working with the Creations Lead to build stylised decks, graphics, slides etc. for the Marketing, Partnerships and Development teams using Photoshop.
- Videography: Creating/editing video content using video editing software (e.g. final cut pro, adobe premiere pro, adobe after effects etc.) for various purposes at WarwickTECH.
Business Developer (Partnerships Executive)
This is a new role at WarwickTECH dedicated to making sure that we always bring the top tech leaders to our campus community. During your time with us, you can expect to do the following as a central part of your role:
- Lead Generation: Attending careers events, tech fairs, and conferences to meet industry leaders and determine our areas of common interest.
- New Business Development: Finding new businesses to work with on campus, at industry events, and through our online channels to ensure that we are constantly raising funding and building the WarwickTECH network.
- Account Management: Working closely with our existing clients to ensure that they have the best experience possible and are consistently adding value to our community.
Community Manager (Marketing Executive)
This is a new role at WarwickTECH dedicated to making sure that we grow our community online and offer them the best experience possible. During your time with us, you can expect to lead the following at the very minimum:
- Social Media Management: Being in charge of all our (social media) platforms including new and upcoming ones (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Medium, Email, Snapchat, Instagram, Website, Big Screen, Posters etc.) Rallying our members around top tech trends and our regular events to ensure that people with similar interests are able to engage before, during, and after our events
- Events: Coordinating with the team on our regular-running campus based events to ensure that our members have access to inspirational tech leaders and influencers
- Front-Line Support: Providing aspiring techies with the help and support they need across all our online and offline channels as well as building feedback into all our events.