Community Initiative: Branding Contest
With the tremendous response we have already received on the Merger and Rebranding proposal vote (see all our related articles at the end of this post), we are excited to announce our branding competition for our new platform! The winner will receive 2,000 USD worth of WEX tokens!
- Name suggestions must not contain any profanity or vulgar terminology.
- They must also not directly or indirectly violate trademarks of any company, for example, Binance Finance.
- Meme-oriented names will be considered, but we are looking to maintain a professional, innovative, and security-forward brand image.
- The top 10-15 name choices will undergo a more rigorous refinement, with the top 3 sent to a future community’s vote that will decide the winner.
To submit your name proposal for this competition, you must direct message @Wault_Finance on Twitter with your name suggestion in the following format:
- Suggested Name
- Suggested Token Symbol
- 1-2 sentences on why you think this name will suit our rebrand
- Wallet address for payment if your proposal is voted as the winner
- An optional suggested color scheme with corresponding hex codes (see how to get hex codes here)
⚠️ Note: Please keep your suggestions private, as any names mentioned publicly will not be eligible for the reward, even if chosen, because we cannot directly trace the name back to the original creator.
The competition will run from October 30th to November 2nd, with the governance vote running from November 3rd to November 5th, ultimately deciding the future platform name!
As we have mentioned before, we want to give our investors a voice through governance to influence multiple aspects of the coming platform directly. We think this competition will help ingrain this DAO-type structure into the DNA of this new endeavor and ultimately lead to greater collective success.
Keep your eyes out for future articles dropping over the coming days and weeks that will break down everything that will be included in this relaunch, as well as a complete economic breakdown of the platform.