Top 10 Reasons to Get WAX Tokens
Top 10 Reasons to Get WAX Tokens
1. Remarkable Team: WAX was designed by Team OPSkins. Operators of the #1 digital marketplace in the world. They sell 2 million digital items PER WEEK.
2. History of Business Success: WAX will be the 3rd global marketplace built by the OPSkins team. The first two became #1 in their respective categories (virtual items, skins).
3. Market Dominance: OPSkins is a multi-billion dollar business with millions of customers who love it (9.8/10 Trust Pilot rating). They created WAX because they know exactly what their 400 million global digital item trading community wants.
4. Deep Roots in the Crypto Community: The OPSkins team are HIGHLY RESPECTED in the crypto currency community. After they built their own bitcoin payment processing platform, OPSkins became one of the top 5 largest e-commerce sites globally for accepting bitcoin. Their customers already LIKE and USE crypto currency.
5. Trading the Most Popular Items in the World: WAX will facilitate trading sneakers, apparel, Magic The Gathering cards, gift cards, and other digital and physical items.
6. Blockchain Development Experts: Two of the founders of WAX — William Quigley and Jonathan Yantis — are legendary in the blockchain community. They cofounded Tether, the most popular USD derivative coin used by exchanges all over the world. They co-founded one of the first blockchain venture funds — Crypto Capital Partners. They were the largest backers behind Mastercoin — the company that invented the concept of a blockchain based smart contract and the very first ICO in history. They were one of the earliest and largest investors in the Ethereum ICO. They incubated Gocoin (early bitcoin payment processor), Blade (one of the first bitcoin debt cards). These guys are blockchain experts.
7. Targeting an Existing Market: WAX is custom designed to facilitate the existing e-commerce market.
8. A Real and Needed Use Case: WAX Tokens actually have a reason to exist. They aren’t just a lame re-skin of a bitcoin. Or worse, an ERC20 Ethereum token used like a bitcoin #whatsthepoint? WAX Tokens facilitate the settlement of WAX smart contracts. Smart contracts that enable millions of people to trade items.
9. WAX Supports a Giant Ecosystem: The WAX Platform is designed to service the thousands of companies and power sellers already participating in the global digital item trading industry. WAX smart contracts track and pay out to all parties of an item trade — the settlement agents, affiliates, listing sites and any other parties that facilitate digital item trading. It’s a major improvement over existing centralized marketplaces and one that item trading facilitators will greatly appreciate.
10 The Size of the Digital Item Trading Market and WAX Tokens are Linked. The very smart team behind WAX designed the WAX platform to grow as the size of the digital item trading industry grows. WAX Platform settlement agents must pledge WAX tokens to secured smart contracts as an assurance that they will carry out the trades they are assigned. As the volume of their business grows, the WAX settlement agents must pledge more WAX tokens for safekeeping in WAX smart contracts.