WAX and Coinomi: an Integrated Partnership
WAX Token holders can now store, exchange, and trade their ERC20 Tokens in Coinomi’s secure multi-asset wallet.
What can WAX token holders do with Coinomi’s wallet?
WAX token holders can now secure and exchange their tokens from the safety of Coinomi’s wallet. WAX token holders can list, send, receive, and trade their tokens from this wallet. WAX holders will get priority support from the Coinomi support staff, are listed as a verified token in the wallet, and can choose to see the value in BTC, ETH, USD or dozens of other fiat currencies.
Walk through the wallet to see WAX in action:
- Download the Coinomi app from the Google play store (the Apple app store version will be available soon). Open the app. Create a new wallet or pair to your existing wallet. (Follow the steps for each process before proceeding to step 2)
- Click the hamburger menu to open up the +TOKENS option.
3. Click on +TOKENS option to select WAX from the menu.
4. Select Ethereum for the tokens list. Then click on WAX Token and click finish adding WAX to your favorites.
5. This should show your WAX Tokens under the Ethereum tab on the overview page. See image below.
Now that we have shown you how to add WAX to the Coinomi Favorites dashboard lets talk about some of the benefits of using Coinomi’s wallet.
WAX holders get treated like Coinomi royalty!
Here is a list of your benefits as a WAX holder using the Coinomi app.
1. WAX holders will receive priority support for any possible issues that may arise while using their app. You will get bumped to the head of the queue of support tickets if you hold WAX in your Coinomi wallet when you submit a support issue.
2. You will be able to see your token in BTC, ETH, USD, and a wide variety of other fiat currencies.
3. The beta versions of the desktop and iOS app will show WAX listed under the favorites menu so you can see your WAX wallet from any device.
4. Quick access to future integrations.
What is Coinomi?
Coinomi is a security-first multi-asset wallet that provides native support for 109 blockchains and 312 tokens, available in 168 fiat currency representations and 25 languages. Founded in 2014, it’s the oldest multi-asset wallet with hundreds of thousands of users. No Coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or otherwise compromised.