WAX Galaxy — August Updates
OIG Evaluation Updates
I hope you are all enjoying the last summer weeks of the year. As promised you during our July updates, we are back to update you with the latest activities we have been up to over the last month.
A lot has happened over the last month, let’s dig into it!
Highlights of August:
🎉🎉🎉 WAX Galaxy website is now live — Yayyyy! 🎉🎉🎉
Our new website features our activities, products, services and the cool things happening in the ecosystem.
Do check out the website and don’t forget to share feedback, we are giving away 2 Original Funko Standard NFT packs. Share your feedback here!
We also launched the WAX Defi Guides & Stats page on the website to increase awareness and exposure. We believe that WAX Defi have a lot of potentials and you should definitely check it out. Also, we put together this blog explaining our views. Check it out, here!
Before further diving into more of our activities, let’s look at some of the highlights in the WAX ecosystem over the last 30days:
- WAX Team has released the latest WAX Cloud Wallet Resource Model 2.0. No more pesky error messages related to CPU or NET… or confusion that comes with figuring it all out. You can read all about the new resource model here: https://wax-io.medium.com/psa-wax-cloud-wallet-resource-model-2-0-ebc96d878645
- FUNKO launched their mixed, NFT and vIRL NFTs which sold out in 15mins, the rarest “Grail” vIRL which can be redeemed for a physical FUNKO in December is holding value around $500 and the highest value sale was a 1/1 NFT of Freddy Funko for over $18k USD! You can still get Funko NFTs here.
- Muhammad Ali images were released as NFTs and are sold out! — https://ali.wdny.io/
- WAX team has launched the carbon offset NFTs: https://wax-io.medium.com/carbon-offset-virl-nft-collection-officially-launches-on-wax-blockchain-3f8bd8dd59c2
WAX Galaxy Updates from August
As a Guild, our primary objective is to provide a stable infrastructure to the network. Our the last couple of months we have been working hard to upgrade our infrastructure and monitoring systems. We have made a lot of progress and now our infra is passing all the checks now.
- You can find information about our endpoints here.
- Our Hyperion public API is now live and we are serving more than a million requests per day.
- Our block producer node on the testnet also maintained 100% Round Availability though we missed some blocks.
Upcoming for September:
- We will migrate our proxy server to Cloudflare and use its global network to optimise and scale our API endpoints.
- We are also working on launching metered API services to support Dapps.
- We have launched and will scale the services to provide standalone nodes to support Dapps.
If you have any custom needs or want someone to offer standalone API nodes, feel free to reach out by sending a message to @sukeshtedla on telegram.
Our Ecosystem Development Activities
During last month update, we introduced 3 different products and services that add value to the WAX ecosystem. Here are the updates about them:
Kryptoskatt — All in one Crypto Tax and Accounting Software
- An initial Security audit is successfully passed.
- Reports Page got a complete re-design and all the UI issues are fixed.
- NFT Portfolio page issues are resolved — Estimated Prices, Sold Prices, Simple Assets Bugs
- Different types of NFTs are now supported including videos, audio etc.
- In-app Notification System implemented.
- NFT Reports now provides more data and all the accounts & standards are segregated into different sheets in the excel file.
- Tokens will be mapped with different blockchains so the token prices will not be wrongly mapped anymore. [currently under testing]
- More detailed TAX Reports & Summaries.
- SRU Tax Report Files for Swedish users to directly report taxes.
- New Transactions page view for managing 1000s of transactions easily
- APIs based access to the platform
You can test the latest platform here: dev.kryptoskatt.com
Sign up for early access here: https://kryptoskatt.com/
Zeptagram — Zepta NFTs platform
Zeptagram is a multi-blockchain NFT marketplace supporting the Music Industry and Intellectual Property(IP) rights industry with its end-to-end services. One of the first marketplaces to support multiple blockchains and also the first NFT platform in the market offering royalty management and distribution services to the music industry.
ZeptaNFTs is working on the integration of the NFT marketplace with WAX Blockchain. It’s the second only platform after Atomic Hub to offer both NFT creation and minting functionalities.
The platform is currently live in the Beta stage and can be accessed here: https://wax.zeptagram.com
- New landing and search page designs
- More functionalities in the NFT creation process
- Seed and Strategic token sale rounds have been successful and raised more than $1Million.
T-Starter — IDO and Token Sales Platform
You can access the site here: https://app.tstarter.io/wax
T-Starter is a project launchpad platform. If you are planning on launching a token on the WAX blockchain then you can use T-Starter to create IDO token pools to fundraise.
- Staking Pools
- Cross-Chain token transfers
- Token Vesting Management for project teams
- Cross-Chain support for ETH and BSC networks
Learn more about T-Starter here.
We at WAX Galaxy, support T-Starter to spread the word and help them to establish partnerships in the ecosystem.
Our community engagement contributions:
In addition to the above, we also actively engage in growing the community through content creation, marketing and promotional activities. Here is a quick summary highlighting our activities:
During last month, we covered the OIG elections very actively and this time around, we identified that there is a lack of awareness & information on WAX Defi and decided to work on it:
- Potential of WAX DEFI — https://waxgalaxy.io/blog/wax-could-offer-the-best-nft-defi-option-this-decade [We will also get this promoted and shared this coming month with a giveaway NFT for WAX defi]
- WAX Defi Summary — WAX DEFI has been returning high rewards averaging around ~70% APR! yet awareness is still very low. In order to help raise awareness, we created a page on our new website that lists out the rewards distributed to date. People can now easily see the consistent rewards WAX has distributed over time when making the decision to enter WAX DEFI. We will continue to promote WAX DEFI using stats from this page and add charts to help the visualisation. — https://waxgalaxy.io/wax-blockchain-defi
Marketing Campaigns & Giveaways:
- We are regularly creating graphics to highlight the stats: https://twitter.com/waxgalaxyio/status/1428076725129285641?s=20
- We distributed the rewards to users of the WAX Sales Bot — https://twitter.com/waxgalaxyio/status/1426122464728285190?s=20
- Also did a Twitter giveaway to promote the new website and to gain community insights on what content they would like to see (2x standard FUNKOpacks) — https://twitter.com/waxgalaxyio/status/1425925875816562690?s=20
- We also promoted the carbon offset launch https://twitter.com/waxgalaxyio/status/1427386708014731274?s=19 and our team member bought a “save the planet” pack for $200 and burnt the contents which is the equivalent of 200 tonnes of carbon whilst also taking the chance to create awareness for the project https://twitter.com/Waxtronaut_/status/1428137911476654080?s=19
Social Media Stats
Active Engagement in Telegram Groups:
- We are now an admin of @waxjobs telegram group with 163 members [56% increase].
- Our team member Waxtronaut has been very active in multiple telegram channels answering questions, setting the dialogue in trade channels etc. He has also joined Discord.
Our Telegram Bots:
Greenybot Updates: (@waxgreenybot) [telegram]
Latest Stats: use /adminstats command
- Users Count: 322
- Accounts Count: 528
- Token Transfers Monitored since december: 391171
WAX Galaxy Sales Bot Updates: (@waxgalaxybot) [telegram]
- Users Count: 232 (26% Increase from last month)
- Accounts Count: 371 (24% Increase from last month)
- Token Transfers Monitored since 1st week of May’21: 238597 (38% increase from last month)
That’s it, guys! Thanks for taking the time to read through our updates.
If you think we are doing a great job, don’t forget to vote and support us. You can vote for us by following this link.
If you have more feedback regarding our work and would like to partner with us, please reach out to @sukeshtedla in telegram.
You can also follow us on Medium and Twitter to keep up-to-date.