Namaste Tribe! Ardor is now listed on WazirX as a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative!
You can now buy, sell, trade ARDR in our USDT market on WazirX.
What about ARDR Deposits & Withdrawals?
ARDR is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started ARDR trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit ARDR from another wallet to WazirX. However, if you want to deposit a high volume of ARDR, we will provide you with a special deposit address, and it will allow you to sell your tokens on WazirX. You can contact us by filling up this form here.
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade ARDR in our USDT market. When you buy ARDR, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw ARDR from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market.
Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Share this news with everyone by clicking here.
Ardor (ARDR) is a blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) provider that provides the blockchain infrastructure for businesses and institutions to set up their own chains without any need to code or secure it themselves. It has a parent-child chain architecture, comprised of a single chain that is attached with multiple transactional chains, so as to reduce blockchain bloat, provide multiple transactional tokens and host interconnected ‘child chain’ blockchains. Ardor also has a built-in exchange to facilitate the easy exchange of tokens of the various chains.
You can read their whitepaper here.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.057871 (₹3.98 INR)
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $57,813,501 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $735,040 USD
- Circulating Supply: 998,999,495 ARDR
- Max Supply: 998,999,495 ARDR
- All time high: $2.30 (₹158.30 INR)