Coindelta shuts down, claim 100% withdrawal fee refund on WazirX
Namaste Tribe! Today, Coindelta — a competitor — shut down their exchange. This unfortunate news has come at the time when the Indian crypto community is fighting hard to keep crypto alive in India amidst the regulation uncertainty.
At WazirX, all our efforts have been around involving all of you in the blockchain revolution, and we won’t give up! We’ve got you Coindelta users covered.
Deposit your crypto to WazirX & we’ll refund the withdrawal fee you have to pay in Coindelta.
Here’s how to claim your refund on WazirX:
- Withdraw crypto from Coindelta & deposit on WazirX
- Take a screenshot of the withdrawal
- Fill up this Claim form here
We’ll refund you 100% of the withdrawal fee to your WazirX wallet.
It’s a limited period offer!
Some important points:
- The offer is valid for only the first deposit of each crypto. So make sure to deposit each crypto at one go.
- Total crypto deposit should be worth minimum ₹25,000. For example, if you deposit BTC, ETH & TRX, it should be at least, 10K worth BTC + 10K worth ETH + 5K worth TRX (Total 25K)
- You cannot make a withdrawal for at least 10 days (P2P also counts as withdrawal)
- Deposits made after 2 pm on 30th March qualify for the offer
Hurry up, claim fee refund on WazirX now here!
Update: The offer has ended.