190+ Reasons To Try Out This Online Documentation Tool
Ever heard of ClickHelp online documentation platform? If you are a technical writer, I bet you have. In other case, you should definitely consider using it if your business products need documentation. And since recently you have 190+ reasons to do that, because a new update with 160+ improvements and 30+ new features has been released.
This update includes:
- 160+ platform enhancements.
- 30+ features added per user requests.
- Improved branding settings.
- Import and Export enhancements.
- Extended API for better integrations.
- And a lot more!
Among the most wannable enhancements are:
- MS Word Templates for Printed Output
- Paste Images from Screen Capture Tools
- Full Control Over Robots and Crawlers
- Improved Table of Contents UI
- Details View in File Manager
- New Setting for Global Topic Footer
This latest platform update has a lot more changes, and you can find a complete list in What’s New in ClickHelp February 2017.
It’s time to get your free ClickHelp trial and try everything out!
Good luck with your online documentation!