What we learned in April 🤓
This is a link collection about the topics we liked this month, enjoy!
This post was originally launched at www.makery.co
We usually collect all the intresting stuff from around the web. Let’s learn and grow together!
- If somebody loves to listen dev related podcasts, this is a great stuff about swift — Interviews with the bests coders.
- Whats new in appcode?
- If you have a crash like ‘All subclasses of Fragment must include a public no-argument constructor.’ this effects our ‘PurchaseFragment‘
- You can transition to GRPC and not, at the same time
- Kotlin without a VM
- Dracula all the things!
- Ligature all the things!
- Genymotion 2.9.0 — Android 7.1 and new trial system
- Brilliant post on ~software engineering~ learning: the Expert Beginner
- Pattern match
- Introducing Gitlab 9.0
- Ultimate Android Reference — Your Road to Become a Better Android Developer
- Check the Android Things Developer Preview 3
- Amazon opens up Alexa voice and text tech for developers to make new chatbots.
- Conversational UX Platform for products and services acquired by Google
- Set your status in Slack
- Collaboration in Sketch with ease
- Fucking exciting! The endgame for cameras is having no camera at all.
- Gradients are the new colors?
- Figma’s pricing is here!
- FB chatbot store and extensions are here.
📈 LAUNCH AND SCALE
- adJelly — The ultimate social & digital ad size guide.
- How to measure the effectiveness of mobile retargeting
- Building Apps for Mobile Growth: Tech Layer Choices
If you think that we missed something important, let us know ;)