Extraterrestrial Disclosure — The Evidence
Before You Decide What You Believe, Know the Evidence!
The Evidence of an Extraterrestrial Presence
Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. There have been, to date, thousands of eyewitness sightings of unexplained aerial phenomena (UAP). The last significant effort to document these phenomena ended in 1969, with Project Bluebook. More recent efforts, like MUFON, have been citizen led, and have documented thousands of UAP sightings, crop and earth circles, and experiencer accounts.
UFO EVIDENCE - Scientific Study of the UFO Phenomenon
UFO Evidence presents in-depth and quality research, resources, news and information on the UFO phenomenon. It is one…
Since 1991 government witnesses of high rank have come forward with evidence regarding incidents when extraordinary craft of unknown origin tampered with nuclear weapons facilities around the world.
J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI between 1935 and 1972 said in response to the famous incident when flying saucers were allegedly fired at over Los Angeles in 1942; “We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination.”
Richard Nixon once said; “I’m not at liberty to discuss the government’s knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO’s at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject.”
In 2013, Paradigm Research Group convened citizens’ hearings with forty extremely credible witnesses:
The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure set out to accomplish what the U.S. Congress had failed to do for forty-five years …
It is well established that there has been a cover-up following the Roswell crash in 1947.
· Lt. Col. Philip Corso (USARMY): “I came into possession of the Roswell File. This file contained field reports, medical autopsy reports and technological debris from the crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle.”
· Capt. Edgar Mitchell (USAF/NASA): “Roswell was a real incident, and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site.”
· Gov. Bill Richardson: “The mystery surrounding this crash has never been adequately explained — not by independent investigators, and not by the U.S. government.”
· Chase Brandon (CIA): “It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet.”
· Lt. Col. Richard French (USAF): “There were actually two crashes at Roswell.”
· Recent statements by former senior CIA agent Chase Brandon confirm the testimony of dozens of first and secondhand witnesses to the extraterrestrial nature of the events during early July of 1947 at and near Roswell, New Mexico. These testimonies directly contradict the President’s Office of Science and Technology Policy statement, “The U.S. government has no evidence…….that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”
The Rockefeller Initiative
In response to our previous petitions, the Obama administration formally stated, “The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race.”
If true, what was Clinton’s Office of Science and Technology Policy investigating from March 1993 to October 1996 in concert with billionaire, Clinton friend, Laurence Rockefeller? Those who knew and have not spoken publicly of this initiative include: President Bill Clinton, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Obama transition chairman John Podesta, Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta, Vice President Al Gore and Gov. Bill Richardson. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, in particular, who was chief of staff to President Clinton during the Rockefeller Initiative, should respond to these testimonies.
Rockefeller Initiative Documents
Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act from the Office of Science and Technology Policy during the…
Cover-up and Soft Disclosure from Government Space Agencies
Government agencies like NASA and SETI purport to be searching for extraterrestrial life, but they have thus far revealed very little beyond the fact that there are many habitable planets in existence.
Number of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy: Tens of billions
It is one thing to observe the periodic dimming of a star's light, as NASA's Kepler Space Telescope has done for…
E-mail Leaks, Freedom of Information Act, Majestic, and CIA Disclosures
There are numerous documents that have been released into the public domain that allude to or directly reference the extraterrestrial phenomenon and the truth embargo.
CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online - BBC News
About 13 million pages of declassified documents from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) have been released…
The Majestic Documents - UFO Evidence
Majestic Documents.com is a groundbreaking look at the United States UFO program called Majestic and the top secret…
Disclosures from Other World Governments
A number of other world governments have released pertinent information related to the extraterrestrial presence, including systematic documentation of encounters with militaries, pilots, and other government personnel. Other nations are proactively releasing tens of thousands of files related to extraterrestrial phenomena. Any one of these nations could independently move to formally acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence with great geopolitical implications for a silent United States.
Countries Releasing UFO Information
Bill Clinton discusses UFO's, Roswell and Area 51 - Hong Kong Sept. 14, 2005 - Note: Disclosure Project (when it was…
Citizens Already Know the Truth
Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. Many have seen or experienced unexplained aerial phenomena themselves. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.