Attention, attention! Roadmap update — The GamerHash app is now available on Linux!
Did you think that after the premiere of our application on macOS®, you will have to wait a long time for something that will delight our users? Well, surprise surprise! GamerHash worked hard to make a step forward for our Linux users and our development team created the GH App also for them! Yes, that is right! The application is now available on Linux!
GH app works on Linux
Another step from our roadmap is achieved! We are so proud to introduce the GH app to the Linux community! It is amazing how fast we deliver the things we promised to our users so they can use various devices to play&earn with us and mine cryptocurrencies. Linux users will be now able to download the GH app and enjoy its every feature. Mining is now available on both CPU and GPU. Play&Earn feature is also accessible with 7 tasks for Linux users. You can earn around 5 dollars and 90 GHX for completing all tasks but the even more fun part is that the games we offer are famous and interesting to play!
How to download and run the GH app on Linux?
- First, you have to go to https://gamerhash.com/en and find the “Download” tab — you will find there the download button for Linux.
- When the downloading is done, unpack the file and open the GamerHash folder — after downloading you can move the folder to the place of your choice on the computer.
- Run the application with the script “GamerHashLauncher” — if you have the permission to double-click scripts in the file manager settings, a window will appear with a “Run” button, click it. Otherwise, the script will open in the text editor allowing you to choose one of two options:
a) Follow the steps: Preferences -> Behavior tab-> Executable Text Files
-> Ask each time.
b) Run the application from the console (screen 5).
- To run the application from the console, right-click the background on the file manager and choose “Open in Terminal” (screen 4). After that, you will have to type “./GamerHashLauncher” to start the app (screens 5 and 6).
- After the first launch, the application will be added to the list of applications in the menu — you can search it with ease at any time
Every step is shown on the screenshots below:
- Check the folder after downloading
2. Unpack the file, open the GamerHash folder
3. Run the app if possible
4. Right click on the folder and choose “Open in Terminal”
5. Open the console and type “./GamerHashLauncher”
6. Start the application
7. Search the application at any time