I wrote in an earlier blog post that I travel often.
When I am in Brussels which lately is about 2 weeks per month on average this is where I work from.
I cleaned up my desk for the picture and usually it has more paper and cups of coffee but here is a list of what is always there:
- Macbook Air
- Notebook and pen; I take better written notes on paper when on a call.
- 30" Cinema Dsiplay; I have had this one since 2007 but it was a 2005 model. I have dragged it with me to I don’t know how many places and it works amazingly still today with a resolution of 2560 x 1600.
- Mini display DVI Adaptor for the Macbook Air to handle the display.
- Keyboard and mouse.
- Headphones for all the Skype calls.
- Vitra desk chair, also got this one years ago and when I did it was already 10 years old. They are amazing when it dies I will get another one.
- My bagpack for commuting around the city.
- An exersise ball on which I sit for a couple of hours a day from time to time.
Stay tuned to read about the workstations of the rest of the team.