Fireside Chat with EU Networks
We’re excited to announce our #FiresideChat series where we will be inviting Ashley & Andrew to talk all things Telco, Fibre and digital infrastructure!
This event was live streamed on YouTube on Friday 30th July at 1200BST.
About EU Networks
euNetworks is a Western European provider of bandwidth infrastructure services. They focus on delivering scalable, fibre based products and solutions to a customer base that is at the centre of technology transformation.
Their customers require fibre based data centre to data centre connectivity, both within the key cities in Europe and between these cities, supporting both their bandwidth growth and the performance requirements that their applications demand. Their customers’ needs shape how we develop our network further.
They own and operate 17 dense fibre based metropolitan city networks. These are connected with an intercity backbone covering 51 cities in 15 countries.
EU Network Special Guests
- Ashley Griffiths has more than twenty years’ telecoms experience and led the growth of The Loop fibre network in Manchester before it’s acquisition by euNetworks at the end of last year. He has held a number of senior European and international sales and marketing roles and is now Senior Director Business Development at euNetworks. Ashley sits on the board of CNI (Cooperative Networks Infrastructure) and is a member of GMCA’s Infrastructure Steering Group.
- Andrew Harris’ expertise encompasses the implementation of effective go-to-market strategies, securing high-profile projects to drive business and create major market expansion. He has planned and initiated UCC proposition with value of £3M in two years to meet customer needs and drive business development in excess of £10M. He has also played an instrumental role in driving revenue growth from $6M to $12M over the time span of two years in major accounts through the creation of new revenue streams
What topics we will cover in the discussion
- Supply Chain challenges that effect Infrastructure acceleration
- The importance of Fibre in achieving Universal Connectivity
- Smart Cities and Edge Computing, how do we manage Data?
- Encourage competition in the marketplace, how to compete with incumbents?
- The future in telecoms, what are the opportunities to create value in this industry?