Best Free Tools to Monitor, Measure, and Track Your Website
Today I’ve got a list of free tools which will help you to to monitor, measure, and track your website. I really hope, you’ll find something useful here. Enjoy!
- SEOmoz Page Strength Tool — A useful tool that gives an overall look at the strength of a page.
- Sitening’s SEO Analyzer — See if your pages are structured to achieve high search engine rankings.
- Strongest Subpages Tool — Finds the 30 strongest subpages on your domain.
- Similar Page Checker — Avoid duplicate content.
- SEO Analysis Tool — Measures the ranking potential of a page.
- WebSitePulse — A few different tools to test your sites performance.
- Website Grader — Get a score for your site and even compare it to competitors if you want.
- Google Analytics — The leading free stats program.
- Smart Tracking
- Alexa — See where your site ranks.
- FeedBurner — Stats on your feed and your subscribers.
- pMetrics — from Performancing.
- IceRocket — Free stats program for blogs.
- Crazy Egg — Provides visual data about your visitors.
- Mint — An extensible, self-hosted web site analytics program.
- Google Webmaster Tools — Lots of information that shows you how Google sees your site.
- Web CEO — A collection of a number of useful tools. Free and paid editions.
CHECK AND TRACK SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS:
- Sitening’s SERP Tracker — Test your page’s optimization.
- Search Engine Rankings Checker — From Mike’s Marketing Tools.
- GeoTargeting Detection Tool from SEOmoz — Determine how well your site is targeted to country specific search engines.
CSS ANALYSIS TOOLS:
- Clean CSS — Formatting and Optimizing
- CSS Tidy — Optimizer and parser.
- CSS Redunancy Checker — Redundancy is easy to do with CSS. Fix it with this.
- CSS Analyzer — A validator plus.
- BrowserShots — See screenshots of your page in a number of different browsers.
Stay tuned for further updates.
And have a nice day!