Profile Bi-Weekly Report: April 21 — May 4
April marked the perfect start to Q2 2022 for Profile, as our dedicated team of developers and designers moved full speed ahead to continue fleshing out the underlying architecture of our platform. We’re making smooth progress to meet our goal for a full product launch this quarter!
We hope you’re as excited as we are with this recent news, and we’re committed to delivering to keep the ball rolling.
Everything you need to know and more is in this week’s version of our report below — enjoy!
Development & Production Updates
Take a look at the latest updates on what we’ve been executing on our side:
- Added the Ambassador Referral program — anyone can share their referral links on social media. All users who join using these referral links are tracked so ambassadors can claim their $MTRL tokens when the claim feature goes live, adding utility to the token
- Added 3 new NFT Collection spaces: Dropz, MythicBeings, and The 2821 Club
- New design integration for the dashboard and profile manager pages
- Supporting mobile browsers for the dashboard page (now mobile-friendly). The next mobile-friendly pages in the pipeline are profile pages and spaces
- Upgraded Profile’s and Hive node’s backend infrastructure to use a robust mongo database. Also optimized the resources to increase loading times in various pages
- Integrated the testing framework to the Profile codebase and set up continuous integration on GitHub
- Upgraded the platform and Profile API service to use node v14 (upgraded from v12)
- Added new features to NFT Collection spaces, where owners can now add various social links such as Twitter, Facebook, Discord, GitHub, Google, and Linkedin to their spaces
- Fixed an issue where the Hive node URL wasn’t being retrieved properly for certain DIDs, which led to errors on the user experience side
- Updated Profile to support the newer Hive node version 2.6.1
- Enabling 1-on-1 chat
- Completing the Essentials Onboarding Process (no password or mnemonics)
- Enabling the cropping feature for the avatar and cover image
- NFT Collection Space: Implementing the home tab where members and followers will be able to post, like, and comment on various posts
Right on Track
As mentioned, Q2 2022 is looking extremely bright and hopeful. With all of our newly hired team members and continued efforts across all fronts, things are moving faster and more efficiently than ever.
We’ll continue to keep everyone updated on how we’re progressing in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for our next report!
Learn More About Profile
Profile is a decentralized identity that you own on the blockchain. Create real connections with like-minded users and network in the Web3 realm using your own self-sovereign identity to reclaim what’s yours.
To learn more, make sure to visit the website and social media channels below: