Profile Bi-Weekly Report: May 5–18
2022 is moving by quickly — and so are major developments at Profile. As Q2 continues to progress, our team is putting the fundamental building blocks together as we move closer to a full launch of our platform.
There are so many things to be excited about. We know many are concerned with the current crypto market sentiment, but we want to assure everyone that we continue to deploy the underlying tech to make our platform a home run.
Check out what we’ve been up to and what’s ahead for Profile with today’s bi-weekly report.
Development & Production Updates
Our development team has been hard at work on the backend pushing new updates forward — learn more about what’s in production and what we have in store for the near future regarding the platform’s tech.
- Bug fix where changing the template on the Profile Manager wasn’t working correctly
- Updated the landing page with an updated design, in addition to implementing a new Community section that displays all current Profile spaces
- Cropping feature for the avatar and cover images
- Implemented the home tab where members and space owners can post and comment on each post. Followers of spaces can also comment on existing posts
- Continued to push updates to Profile to make it mobile-friendly
- 1-on-1 chat
- New onboarding and tutorial design integration with the removal of logging in through mnemonics (only login via Elastos Essentials will be available after this update)
- New Hive JS SDK integration
- Upgrade Tuum Tech Hive node to new version 2.7.2
- Add similar functionality, such as social media linking, members, categories, and more to private spaces
Continuing to Move Forward
Big things are coming, and we’re excited to continue to provide updates to our community. Every week, we’ll have new production updates that demonstrate our progress.
In the meantime, come try out the current version of Profile to get a feel for what’s currently available!
Learn More About Profile
Profile is a decentralized identity that you own on the blockchain. Create real connections with like-minded users and network in the Web3 realm using your own self-sovereign identity to reclaim what’s yours.
To learn more, make sure to visit the website and social media channels below: