Required reading: now with titles!
I finally got around to improving the require reading posts I’ve been putting out. It’s always bothered me that they weren’t more ‘digestible’, but time to work on things like that is limited with high demand. This weekend I finally took some time to write a processing engine to scrape titles for ~most~ of the links I’ve published, and I reprocessed the history postings. Hopefully this will improve the usefulness of these posts, because, lets face it, URLs are NOT always particularly useful topic identifiers.
If anyone is interested in how I’m doing the least effort scraping feel free to check out:
Originally published at webuilddevops.com on March 21, 2016.