How your climate review can make global corporations act and react
Do you want businesses and world leaders to act on the climate crisis? We make it easy for you to reach them.
Here is your guide to creating a climate review on We Don’t Have Time— plus a list of companies, organizations and leaders that have already joined the climate dialogue.
Here’s how to get started.
1. Download the We Dont Have Time app and create an account. (It’s free.)
2. Log in, and click on the green pen to create a post.
3. Choose Climate Love if you want to praise good climate actions, Climate Idea to suggest climate friendly solutions, or Climate Warning if you want to urge bad practices to stop.
4. Write your review. Choose a recipient by typing in the name of the company, organization, government or public person in the “Find account” search field. Add a picture if you want to, but make sure you have the right to publish it. You can also add a link to a source that provides more background to your review. Youtube clips will be automatically embedded in the review.
5. Press “Post”. Your climate review is now published and can be read, commented on and shared by other members of We Don’t Have Time.
6. Share your climate review on other social media platforms to create a bigger impact.
If your climate review gets more than 100 agrees, We Don’t Have Time will reach out to the company or organization and ask for a response, to get a dialogue started.
Below are some of the companies, leaders and organizations that have responded to climate reviews so far. (Click on the name to be directed to the climate review.)
American Conservation Coalition
Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon)
Jair Bolsonaro (President of Brazil)
Exportkreditnämnden (The Swedish Export Credit Agency)
Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty
Great Green Wall
Kidical Mass Köln
The New Division
Norway (Ministry of Climate and Environment)
Stockholms Stad Miljöförvaltningen (The environment and health administration of Stockholm)
The Swedish Police
Waitrose & Partners
The Washington Post
Several other companies and organizations have chosen to become partners to We Don't Have Time. They use our platform to have a Climate Dialogue with their stakeholders.
Among these are: Berlin School of Sustainable Futures, Desert Control, Ericsson, Exponential Roadmap, Goodwings, Karün, Mariestad municipality, Nordic Co-Operation, Prime Computers, SPP, TEDx Glasgow, Trine, UNDP, UrbanGreen and Vincit.
On the We Don't Have Time web app you can find all partners listed in the column on the right-hand side of the front page. You can also read the following stories and learn how ClimateHero, Vincit and SPP benefit from their partnerships with We Don’t Have Time.