5 Helpful React Components Library For Developers.
React powers the user interfaces (UI) of close to 10 million websites around the world. While the base library of React is solid, there are multiple component libraries filled with valuable design elements for your React app or web development project.
If you are looking for component libraries for your next project, then these are the ones certainly worth checking out.
- The Select Component for React.js.
- A flexible and beautiful Select Input control for ReactJS with multiselect, autocomplete, async and creatable support.
- Create awesome tours for your app! Showcase your app to new users or explain functionality of new features.
- It uses react-floater for positioning and styling. And you can use your own components too.
- An events calendar component built for React and made for modern browsers (read: IE10+) and uses flexbox over the classic tables-ception approach.
- Beautiful and accessible drag and drop for lists with React.
- react-beautiful-dnd is a higher level abstraction specifically built for lists (vertical, horizontal, movement between lists, nested lists and so on).
- Lightweight and extensible data tables for React. Build and design powerful datagrid experiences while retaining 100% control over markup and styles.
- Hooks for building fast and extendable tables and datagrids for React.
Choosing a React component library is no easy task as there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. I recommend carefully looking at your needs, preferred developer style, and each framework to see which one appeals the most to you.
In the end, the best framework is the one that works for you.
Thanks for reading!
Connect with me on Twitter