Berminal App Review: Fake Crypto-News Killer, Crypto Psychic, and More
Fake News. Fake News. Fake News. Yes, going through multiple crypto-news media outlets and mobile apps, this is an exact expression of the most investors, traders and crypto-enthusiasts these days. Finding the genuine and authentic news and information in this cryptoverse has become “finding a needle in a haystack” situation.
But not anymore.
Berminal is a one-stop source to filter all the latest “when moon”, “when doom”, FUD, BTFD, shilling and fake promoters of the cryptoverse, serving you only and only the authentic real-time crypto-news round the clock.
Berminal App’s Anatomy:
Before we start talking about other awesome stuff, let’s be honest, where the most of the app developers struggle to serve “Night Mode” on their app, Berminal had this dark and beautiful looking “Night Mode” featured since its inception. However, the latest update has now toggle button to switch between “Night Mode” and “Day Mode”.
Now to the other awesome stuff!
There are four tabs in the app;
As soon as you open the app, you directly land on the Homepage of the app. The homepage is full of rich and high quality real-time crypto-news capsules, Watch Lists and Top Performers. The “Home” tab has, furthermore, four more tabs; “Home”, “Featured”, “Regulation”, and “Latest”. Out of all the best things of this “Home” tab, the regulation-related news will keep you updated on the SEC’s decisions, accusations to make sure you’re alerted either you’re about to ride the bull market or dip in the bear market.
For the people who are always in the rush, this TD; LR crypto-news capsules format serves the real purpose of right-to-information. The original source is right at the end of these capsules if you ever want to read the whole articles.
You can present your opinion, along with the Berminal community, on whether the news you read on Berminal had “bullish” or “bearish” feeling.
The “Market” tab, as of now, has a preview to how the app is going to incorporate portfolio tracker feature in the future, and the list of the top 300 coins which you can sort according to “Market Capital”, “Percentage Change”, “Volume” and “Price”.
Tapping on any coins gives you detailed information on that coin. There are coin charts up to 5Y time period, total supply, circulation supply, summary and news related to that coin, and links to social media and whitepaper of that coin. Importantly, there is even a list of the investors involved in that coin.
And did I mention, Berminal is free to use? No ads, no pop-ups! In fact, Berminal rewards its users for using the app. Funny, right? These all information for free and still there are rewards as a bonus!
There are tons of in-app ways to earn free BERMs.
For every, up to 10 per day, “Bullish” or “Bearish” vote you give to those articles you receive 1 BERM per vote, similarly, for sharing the news on Twitter you get the 10 BERM per day. And some of the articles have quiz embedded within them, so you can basically earn an extra 2 BERM per correctly answered quiz.
And if you ever felt like you’ve Psychic power within you and wished you could use it for bringing the better version of yourself? Well, now you can, because you can earn some nice amount of BERM from 20K BERM daily pot with the latest updated Berminal’s “Crypto Psychic” game within the app. In the “Crypto Psychic” game within the app, all you’ve to do is the predict the price of BTC in the next 24 hrs. And yet, if you are in confusion on how the game works, check the above the picture.
Also, let’s not forget the “Referral” program on the “Me” tab. For every valid referral, the users can earn 150 BERM per referral, and the good thing is, there are no limitations on how many friends you can invite to use the app.
- TD; LR crypto-news capsules
- Sleek interface
- Dark Mode toggling
- Detailed information on every coin out there
- Multi-lingual, six more languages supported other than English
- Earn while you read the news
- Active support via Telegram
Improvements Needed and Feature Requests:
- More managed Push Notifications: Currently, though there is push notifications feature, there’s no dedicated feature/button to manage push notifications and alert. The push notifications seem so random, so the app needs to include a feature to set push notifications for specific coins and regulation news.
- Work on for more speedy loading: I use the Berminal on my Note 8 and still, the app takes a little more than the normal time to load the app when opening it.
- Signups via e-mail: Berminal, as of now, supports signing up via phone numbers only. Undoubtedly, registration via phone numbers fights against the spams and increases account security but allowing entering emails too during the signups is essential, as emails can save from account lose if in any case the number is lost.
- Price Alerts: It’d be great to see the feature to set the alerts for the price change of the coins below or above than the set price.
- Widgets: Berminal Widgets to update about the latest cryptos price and news on phone’s home-screen would look delicious.
- Crypto-Fact of the Day: Pushing daily facts related to cryptos on the notifications can be an interesting feature to add in the app.
- Portfolio Tracker
- In-app Wallet
There is no denying that Berminal is getting close to being a perfect crypto-news source, accessible on-the-go. Developed by the crypto traders and enthusiasts, for the crypto traders and enthusiasts, Berminal is here to stay in the long run of this cryptoverse.