Meet Conditional Orders: Our Newest Trading Tool
Even though many people start their way in crypto by trading the most popular currencies only, they all eventually start taking interest in ‘smaller’ ones.
That’s why it’s important to monitor not only the trading pair you trade but also the one that can influence it. So we’ve added a new trading tool called Conditional Orders to assist you with it.
Conditional Orders are trading instruments that help users to protect their funds if the price of the selected pair goes up or down.
And this’s how you do it:
Go to the Live Trading page and select the pair you want to either buy or sell. Let’s pick BTC/USDT as an example.
Next, select the market you want to monitor. For instance, ETH/USDT.
Set the activation condition and its direction for the pair you want to monitor. Fill in the field called “Price” with the price for BTC.
Click “Buy” or “Sell” and that’s it! Your order will be shown in your History and in the “My orders” field. Its status will change to “Active” after the activation condition is executed.
Here’s what’s important to know about our Conditional Orders:
- you can place orders on the Live Trading page;
- they can replace Stop-Loss orders and vice versa;
- they’re executed in the same order they were placed;
- if you place two orders with the same conditions, the first one to be activated will be the one that was placed first;
- the executed order will be shown in the user’s history.
Check out the benefits of our brand-new trading instrument!