We all have several Ethereum addresses, but it’s so boring to get simple things like:
- Aggregate position for a set of addresses: we want a global net worth which sum up ETH, Tokens and DeFi products.
- Keep an updated list of our addresses.
- Keep that list private without creating an account or connect anything.
My Whois is your superpower to get these 3 features instantly.
Let’s talk about me
I hold 3 Ethereum addresses. I just need to follow up live value of this group. Basically, without any connect or login, I want that:
My Whois allows me to create multiple number of groups and add multiple addresses in each one.
Helpful features I appreciate:
- Friendly user interface to manage group and add addresses
- Metamask icon option to paste quickly an address. It works as well in any Dapp browser like Wallet, Trust,..
- DeFi support, which include MakerDAO, Compound and dYdX
- ENS and XYZ support to add and visualize addresses
- Quick access to a detailed view for an address within a group
Take a tour at My Whois and try it by yourself.
Give me feedback right here or on Twitter, which is the best channel to stay tuned for further development.